(1) What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- (a) information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views, and website navigation)
- (b) information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us and for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters (including name, email, job role and communication preferences);
- (c) and any other information that you choose to send to us.
(2) Log Files and Cookies
This website utilizes industry standard analytics packages which gathers limited information on visitors to our website automatically, and stores this anonymous information in server log files. This information may include IP addresses, browser type, basic IP information, referring pages, operating system used and date/time stamps. This information does not identify individual users; it is used only for site administration, as well as for analysis of website usage and trends.
Additionally, cookies may be used to provide easier and faster access to website features such as logins and/or repeat visits. Cookies are very small text files that are stored on personal computers for reference purposes. We do/do not link the information we store in cookies to any personally identifiable information you have submitted while on our site.
We use both session ID cookies and persistent cookies. A session cookie expires when your browser is closed, and a persistent cookie may stay on your hard drive for an extended period. Session cookies make it easier for you to navigate our site; persistent cookies can perform such activities as storing your password for forums or blogs so you do not have to sign in every time you visit those areas, and/or may be used to enable us to track and target the interests of our users so as to enhance the overall experience of using our site.
We have no access to or administration abilities over any cookies that are used by any advertisers on our site.
(3) Using your personal information
We may use your personal information to:
- (a) Administer the website;
- (b) Improve your browsing experience by personalising the website;
- (c) Enable your use of the services available on the website;
- (d) Send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications;
- (e) Send you email notifications which you have specifically requested;
- (f) deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website;
Where you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the license you grant to us.
We will not without your consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
In addition, we may disclose your personal information:
- (a) To the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- (b) In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- (c) In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
- (d) To any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
We follow accepted industry standards to protect any personal information you have provided to us. We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. However, please be aware that no method of electronic storage can ever be 100% secure. Therefore as is the case with any organization - we are not in a position to guarantee the absolute security of your information.
You may submit any questions you may have about our security procedures by emailing us at email@example.com
(6) Policy amendments
(7) Third party websites
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
(8) Updating information
Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
(9) Data controller
The data controller responsible in respect of the information collected on this website is Wesderby India Private Limited.
815A, D MALL, NETAJI SUBHASH PLACE
Pitampura, Delhi, India
CONTACT NUMBER: +91-11-45563737